Transformers: Tournament of Terror. Sign up and discussion topic.

@ProfSrlojohn thought you’d appreciate this little detail.

That’s honestly up in the air. I’m gonna let things play out and see what happens.

That I did. It really helps with the sense that she was something of a fixture. Something reliable in a place where everything else was in turmoil.

Just to confirm, the higher levels can go to the lower ones, correct?

@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

@ajtazt so that’s where you’ve been. Well given your quality of writing that I’ve seen in the RP, I’m absolutely excited to read what you’ve done.

1 Like

Well, that and some other IRL activities that consumed my weekend. Though regardless what you end up thinking of it, thanks for the excitement.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey man, the body was dumped in the trash. Can’t get much more defiled if you ask me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Armored trains are pretty hard to crack.

2 Likes

I feel like putting Julia through some crap, so she’s down for the count guys, ya’ll have to deal with RAM and co. without her.

Now, to decide how exactly will the electricity effect her.

1 Like

Wait, what exactly do you mean by “down for the count”? Are you leaving?

1 Like

No, I mean she’s gonna be going through an electrically induced seizure, then be unconscious.

She’s gonna be out for at least an IRL day.

Oh, and there’s gonna be some long-term effects, though I’m not sure what yet.

2 Likes

How Spirit sees Minicons:

How everyone else sees Minicons:

1 Like

You weren’t expecting that much damage were you?

Now you know what I meant by a glass cannon. One good hit and she’s out. She’s old, and the amount maintenance equipment presumably was sparce, especially early on. She’s just worn out.

Also, I didn’t think about this till you said it, but the self-repairs are a very Juliana thing to do. Fixes herself so as not to bother anyone else.

3 Likes

I gotta say, all of this is some really interesting character detail for her. I like it.

2 Likes

Juliana is always one of my favorite charecters in any RP I add her into. This version however, might be my favorite, simply because of the more fleshed-out back-story.

‐-----------

But… she was thinking, not talking…

2 Likes

Oh. I saw the quotation mark and just assumed. I’ll edit accordingly.

Out of curiosity, where is this story at? There’s a sliver of possibility that I’d join

1 Like

We’re sort of in the third act here. The games master Iota has been acting strange, and a breakout plan has already been made.

1 Like

Basically, crap’s about to hit the fan.

1 Like

@EmperorDuckie there is a fair bit I’d have to catch you up on regarding NPCs, recent events, and the layout of the colosseum. But it shouldn’t be too much trouble. I’d be happy to have you aboard.

Idk I just had something come up irl. Sorry

1 Like

No worries. Join if you want to. I won’t try to push.

1 Like