TTV MOC Contest: GWP Kopaka! [CONGRATS NITRON100 AND GHID!!]

EDIT: We have our winners!! Congrats to Kopaka winner @NITRON100 and Kopeke winner @Ghid!!

Winning Entries:

Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: The NITRON-UNIVERSE (NITRON and the Armor Commandos, Villains and more!) - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: Cordax and More(dax) from Book of Tears! - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

The Contest to win the GWP-style Kopaka (or Kopeke) build is live! To enter, simply create a post with your Self-MOC or custom creation built from System parts in the Tahu and Takua Gift With Purchase Set build style.

You have until May 10th to enter. The winner will be declared the evening of May 13th, and selected based on whichever entry has the most likes here on the Message Boards!

Please format your entry’s title to match the following:
“Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: _______”

Original topic with Da Rules and details here:

TTV MOC Contest: Build in the GWP style, win a Toa! [NEW Prizes!] - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

This is the last Toa giveaway contest… but not the last prize contest I’ll be hosting!!

Get creative with this one, I really can’t wait to see what you make!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Happy building!

Known Entries:
The Bats! : Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: The Bats! - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

Iron Thief: Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: Iron Thief - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

Taikaha, Toa of Gravity: Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: Taikaha, Toa of Gravity - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

NITRON and the Armor Commandos: Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: NITRON (and the Armor Commandos!) - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

i’m feeling ghiddy: Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: i’m feeling ghiddy - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

Cordax and More(dax): Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: Cordax and More(dax) from Book of Tears! - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

mischievous little creature: Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: mischievous little creature - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

Lemony Lipid: Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: Lemony Lepid - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

Karzahni: Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: Karzahni the Transposer - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

Voktor and Veruja: Kopaka GWP MOC Contest Entry: Voktor & Veruja

23 Likes

ooh, I’ve been waiting for this last contest.
I’ve got a big one that’ll drop VERY soon.

8 Likes

mine’s already posted

I’ve been preparing for this contest since March

7 Likes

Ooh I may have to participate in this one

8 Likes

If I were to do 2006 karzani could I enter? It’s a bionicle character but one that was never in a set in that form.

6 Likes

Unrelated to the contest itself, but I really like that mask build.

4 Likes

@ChubChub86 I think you should be all good with that idea. Custom creations are part of this contest’s subject matter.

2 Likes

Here’s mine

I didn’t listen to the friends and family who begged me not to
what have I done

5 Likes

ima just plop this right here

like it if you want

5 Likes

I refuse to :triumph:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Here it is. I hope you guys like it.
If you have any questions or recommendations please tell me.

3 Likes

Apologies for delays in updating. Car accident threw my week outta wack. I’ll get the known entries list and all questions answered tomorrow

8 Likes

Really sorry to hear that man, hope you’re doin okay.

6 Likes

Dang that’s rough, Glad your doin better now.

4 Likes