Α ΤΤV Βoards Story: signups [Signups CLOSED! Story has begun!!]

Also, I would like to be portrayed as a Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, Floccinaucinihilipilification, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis boardsist. :+1:
(Really though I don’t care what you do with me)

3 Likes

Sign me up.
I’m a male matoran of magma named Tari (my pfp)

2 Likes

You misspelled hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia and you didn’t list it as an adjective but as a noun, along with floccinaucinihilipilification and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis :triumph:

3 Likes

I looked up long adjectives, GOOGLE HAS FAILED ME!

3 Likes

chubchub appearance?

4 Likes

There’s a good amount on the list now, so I’ll probably start before long. Gonna leave it up for a pinch in case somebody else decides to join, however.

Also, a reminder that this and this and this and this is what I tend to do with these kinds of stories, so be ye warned :goo:

4 Likes

Can I make a last request to have wine mom energy?

7 Likes

I’ll see what I can do

saloot

6 Likes

Sure, i’ll sign up.
I am Racie, i am girl.

6 Likes

Hello I am HBL and I am an ‘it’

Assuming you will have me I don’t request any particular depiction as I enjoy seeing whatever HBL variants spring from the minds of the people

3 Likes

I’d be stupid to sign up for another story. Put me in. I give full creative liberties to Ghid

5 Likes

I’d be stupid to say no :goo:

5 Likes

I am a guy, but given what happened to Jethryn that other time, if you decide to drop him in a pool of estradiol I’d be okay with it

3 Likes

I lack the patience to look at these… but I’m sure they are just great and happy.

3 Likes

I would recommend you give them at least a cursory glance, since it’s a good example of what kind of nonsense I get up to with these :goo:

Plus you get to see Diero ride a nuke, Goodguy make a soup, N01 get namedropped for like three of the books until finally getting to say the funny line, all sorts of Boards users getting horrifically dismembered (including me! :blush:) and by far the best part of all, NOTaHFfan’s art sprinkled throughout the discussion of the books themselves.

And I hear something big is coming for The Book of Tears…

5 Likes

you also get to see me murder everyone, sometimes multiple times over

5 Likes

Yes that is also a major plus :goo:

5 Likes

speaking of which, I’ll join this one too, see how many people I can horrifically maim this time

pretty sure you know me already, I’m female, likely most well-known for making half the boards obsessed with anthropomorphic flying mammals

6 Likes

We need @Racie02 to join you in slaying everyone.

1 Like

Signups are now officially closed.

Deciding who got in and who didn’t was very tough this time around. I hope that, regardless of your status in the story, you all appreciate my mediocre attempts at writing.

Also, as a rule of thumb, I’m not guaranteeing that every named character will be a Boards user, but all the prominent ones will be. Which ones are prominent will be fairly obvious as the story progresses.

Let’s do this.

5 Likes