BIONICLE: Avokan Ahkmou (Stone) bio

Ahkmou, Rogue Toa of Stone. Long after the prime Teridax’s death, Ahkmou secretly plotted to take his place and rule Spherus Magna. To achieve this goal, he killed a Toa after they made a Toa Stone and used it to turn himself into a Toa. After he became a Toa, he found Makuta Tridax’s lab on the ruins of Destral before it could be dismantled along with intact tablets containing Tridax’s notes on mutating Kraata into Shadow Leeches. He found some Kraata in the archives of Metru Nui before they were dismantled and took them to a secret location and used Tridax’s notes to mutate them into Shadow Leeches. (Design largely based off @TLROsborne171’s design, but, with my own alterations such as proper hands, @Galva_Nize’s design for the Great Kanohi Rau, removal of the Kanoka Launcher, and my alterations to the spear.)

Headcanon voice actor: Brian Dobson.

Rendered in stud.io.

Takanuva bio.
Kapura bio.
Macku bio.
Tamaru bio.
Hafu bio.
Kopeke & Berix bio.
Taipu bio.
Onepu bio.
Ahkmou (Shadow) bio.
Jaller & Suhuki bio.
Hewkii & Felau bio.
Hahli & Bari bio.
Nuparu & Vomata bio.
Kongu & Bomaru bio.
Ackar & Celias bio.
Kiina & Faluhi bio.
Gresh & Delua bio.
Teridax bio.

Story summary.

Feel free to leave your thoughts in the replies below.

13 Likes

Just a question why did you choose to use red axles. Are they some sort of rust or a hint of the old painted infected Hau’s ?

Those look so place on most things not that don’t use red anywhere on the toy/moc.

May i suggest tan axles or black ?

2 Likes

I’m just used to using red axles.

3 Likes