[Artakha 12]
Hey, Long time viewer, first time caller. I interpreted Artakha as looking like all the Great Spirit robots and prototypes, and built it on the idea of being Gray slash Green, and being both Gray and Green. He stands about one head taller than Brutaka and was an incredibly long labor of love.
[Artakha 5]
[Artakha 1]
[Artakha 9]
[Artakha 5]
[Artakha 8]
[Artakha 3]
[Artakha 4]
[Artakha 2]
[Artakha 6]
[Artakha 7]
[Artakha Height]
Apologies about the quality of photos or lighting, I haven’t prioritized posting mocs in a long time. I hope you enjoy this model, and I’d appreciate any comments or votes in the contest!
After like 26 hours of panicked building, forgot to put deconstruction in the original post. Here they are, sorry about the phone angles.
[Artakha DC …
Here’s my entry. I ordered all the parts really early on and at the time the Sand Green wasn’t set in stone, so I went with Trans Dark Green, but I have no qualms with it being recolored in a theoretical artpiece.
1 Like