The Element Lord of Water

Hi everyone!

This is my take on the former leader of the Water Tribe, the Element Lord of Water. His most striking feature is his bulbous, spherical head, as shown in All Our Sins Remembered. This is also the part of the figure of which I am most proud. I used a technique I can best describe as ship in a bottle for how to position his head within a perfect sphere of water. I was reminded of those old fashioned deep-sea divers because of this design, which is why I gave him a bulkier design. HIs tendrils mounted on his shoulder are meant to evoke a clam-like design, opening to reveal a pearl. They also extend out, like Doc Ock for offensive purposes.

While I’m not as thrilled with his design as my Lord of Rock, and the Lord of Water is much trickier to photograph, I’m still pleased with him, and hope you like him! I know his design isn’t perfect, so please leave any criticism or praise below.

Four down, two to go!

Element Lord of Jungle: The Element Lord of Jungle

Element Lord of Rock: The Element Lord of Rock

Element Lord of Fire: The Element Lord of Fire

36 Likes

You’ve done a great job at building character designs that probably were never intended to be represented with actual parts.
Great moc!

5 Likes

@Enbeanie Wow, thanks a lot for the praise! It has been a great challenge to synthesize Stuart Sayger’s designs into plastic, and has certainly been easier with some of them than others. Glad you like him!

5 Likes

This is impressive! I love how you represented his water powers!

4 Likes

@DuneToa Thank you! I’ve been wondering how to use all these trans-light blue CCBS elements for a while, and finally got to put them to use.

4 Likes

Holy WOW! Nice work! Very impressive! I love how you managed to make this work.

4 Likes

@Powers0016 Thanks a lot! I couldn’t wait to show off the head on this dude, as I’ve been playing around with the idea for so long. Thrilled you like him!

4 Likes

Was it hard to make the head

3 Likes

@Kamoranova5 Yes, it was a pain to position, but so worth it in the end!

2 Likes

I’ve actually made a few custom lords myself(not the cannon ones). Why don’t you give them a look

3 Likes