Toa Kanohi [Characters][Pitch][Semi-Canon]

The following is NOT canonized by the TTV. Anything listed serves as potential material for the TTV, if they ever want to use any of it. Anything they reject outright (assuming any of them read this) will be labeled Non-Canon.

However, the concept of the previous Toa sealing away the masks IS canon. This merely goes into possible details.

Additionally, this thread is inspired by @JediTimeLord824’s First Toa thread, but has been altered to better fit canon and timeline.

The Toa Kanohi were chosen by the Elemental Gods (Nuva) to slay the Kanohi Dragon, overthrow the Barraki and the League of Six Kingdoms @AntrozT6, render the Kanohi Forges useless, and seal the Kanohi Masks away from the Matoran. The two latter duties would cause resentment towards the Toa and the Elemental Gods (Nuva).

##Toa
Tahu (Lhikan, leader): adventurous thrill-seeker. Wielded twin greatswords due to his immense strength. Slew the Kanohi Dragon. Overthrew Kalmah @AntrozT6. Responsible for rendering the Kanohi Forges unusable. [Questionable but Cool: ancestor of Jaller].
Image pending (golden Hau)

Gali (Tuyet): idealist. Former student of Axonn. Founder of the Arbiter’s Kritarchy in Naho. Wielded a barbed broadsword. Overthrew Takadox @AntrozT6. Responsible for destroying the blueprints and designs for the Kanohi Masks. Betrays the Toa Kanohi by trying to steal away some of the Kanohi Masks for herself.
Image pending (Olmak/Rode)

Lewa (Lesovikk, deputy leader): timid. Wielded bow. Overthrew Ehlek. Responsible for destroying the blueprints and designs for the Kanohi Masks. [Questionable but Cool: Surviving member of the Toa Kanohi and current guardian of the Kanae Fragment of the Mask of Time. Only Toa ever to relinquish their power to the Nuva. Now named Bingzak].
Image pending (Faxon)

Pohatu (Zaria, female): mischievous. Wielded an unknown weapon. Overthrew Carapar and Nocturn. Responsible for rendering the Kanohi Forges unusable. Built the Suva to store the Kanohi Masks.
Image pending (Garai)

Onua (Jovan): excitable. Temple builder. Wielded no weapons. Overthrew and blinded by Mantax. Responsible for rendering the Kanohi Forges unusable. Built the Suva to store the Kanohi Masks.
Image pending (Kadin)

Kopaka (Krakua, female): reserved. Sister of Pridak @AntrozT6. Wielded the ancestral weapon of Ihu @RAKRONDEWL. Overthrew Pridak. Responsible for destroying the blueprints and designs for the Kanohi Masks. Built the Suva to store the Kanohi Masks. Distant relative of Izotor.
Image pending (Arthron)

9 Likes

Thanks for making this. Glad I could inspire.

Psst…Krakua’s supposed to be female.

1 Like

Amaizing pitch! Thanks for writing it! I love the idea of Lesovikk becoming Bingzak.

Regarding Krakua, (Heard he’s a female) is she supposed to be a relative of Pridak? A sister, maybe?

It could be that she stole the anceatral sword from him and had to fulfill her destiny by overthrowing her brother.
We then would have the choice to either:

• Make Krakua hate her brother, for what he has become, overthrowing him and enjoying it

Or

• Make Krakua love her brother, (Hold on, not like that!) that would add a whole new dimension to her character, aswell the ones of the Elemental Gods. Since they would choose her to overthrow her own brother, they could be seen by her as dark and sinister.
  • The question is how would Pridak react to it. Would he not care and be a total villian, or would he feel guilt and sadness?
  • Krakua, having to defeat Pridak in a very sad climax would be incredible in my opinion, and would add a whole new dimension to a lot of characters.

Just a suggestion, though.

2 Likes

Regarding expletives: You should edit the “profanity” out so that the mod squad doesn’t getcha.

Regarding Krakua’s gender: Not sure. I thought Krakua was male.

Regarding Krakua’s relation to Pridak: sibling. Krakua would be next in line to the throne (after Pridak), but he/she is the one person Pridak cares about, outside of himself. Pridak would still be sadistic to the nth degree, but he would lessen his cruelty whenever Krakua is within his vicinity.
Krakua would try to deny his/her role as Kopaka, but Melum would show Krakua the atrocities Pridak has committed.
Having a heartbreaking climax to this would be the best thing ever, in my opinion. It would be like Prince of Egypt, only with snow instead of sand.

3 Likes

Krakua was canonically male, but I guess it’s proposed that the character be gender-bent a la Vizuna Lewa.

Personally I also like the idea of the two being siblings, though I’m not sure how I feel about Pridak reciprocating his sibling’s love. It doesn’t make sense for someone so sadistic to love anyone but themselves, though I suppose it could display how broken a person he is. Perhaps Krakua thinks that he loves her, but he actually doesn’t? She could spend a bunch of time thinking she could save him because he still loves her. She would even reject the role of Kopaka, thinking that her brother could be redeemed. She would make one last attempt to reason with him, at which point he would make it clear that he cares no more for her than for anyone else, possibly even trying to torture? kill her. She would then join the Toa Kanohi willingly, but heartbroken.

3 Likes

[quote=“jayzor17, post:5, topic:39444, full:true”]

I’m not sure how I feel about Pridak reciprocating his sibling’s love. It doesn’t make sense for someone so sadistic to love anyone but themselves, though I suppose it could display how broken a person he is. [/quote]

It would basically show he is a broken person, yes.

Also, it could be that he’s actively trying to hate Krakua (seeing love as a weakness), but he can’t bring himself to do it. He could push Krakua away through some kind of betrayal, which causes him to feel the last aching pain of remorse before becoming completely numb.

Also, I’m making Krakua female for now.

3 Likes

I was thinking it was kind of redundant for a Toa of Sonics to have an Arthron… except Krakua isn’t Sonics anymore. Oops.

That’s another interesting idea. A lot of directions we could go with this, it seems.

3 Likes

The Arthron is just an Easter egg for G1’s Krakua.

2 Likes