Who should have a canon contest?

On the topic of Tuyet and Nidhiki, it was said that after the defeat of the kanohi dragon, the toas received a decorated version of their masks to honor them. So if we have an art contest for Tuyet, we wouldn’t be canonizing the mask of intangibility but rather the mangai version of the mask since that’s what she actually wore. Same goes for the non aquatic volitak that Nidhiki wore.

Are you sure? I’ve never heard that before, and BS01 makes no reference to it.

I legitimately need this in my life now

3 Likes
5 Likes

Yes him!

1 Like

People are saying this as a meme, but I think we could actually get a pretty good piece of art out of it. However, the contest would have to be for one specific scene: the scene from Brothers In Arms where Jerbraz carries Krakua to safety. Even though Jerbraz is invisible, it could portray his approximate size through his interaction with the environment; Krakua appearing to hover off of the ground, Jerbraz’s visible footsteps, perhaps the parting of long grass.

Obviously, this would go beyond the scope of just a Jerbraz Contest. In fact, it would end up being primarily a Matoran Krakua Contest (also giving us the standard shape of a Suletu). However, it could still be used to replace the “No Image Available” on Jerbraz’s page.

We could maybe even have Mazeka and Vultraz fighting in the background, as well as De-Koro.

This would be more of a Scene Canonization Contest than a Character Canonization Contest, but it would still give us at least two new appearances (Krakua and the Suletu, and possibly De-Koro/other De-Matoran), as well as art for Jerbraz’s page.

3 Likes

How about no

4 Likes

Or…we don’t waste our time on that. The entire point of Jerbraz is that he’s invisible. If you want a contest for other things, just do a contest for them.

4 Likes

why not just do a contest for jerbraz when he was visible

1 Like

Why not do a contest for how Jerbraz sees himself

1 Like

But what if he sees himself as a 400-foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings?

3 Likes

As the wise man who runs Christian Faber’s account said, "stop the command for others to be creative so you can consume.”

Make your own or commission someone if you feel so inclined.

4 Likes

I don’t know how much it has been discussed, but I would love to see pre/post mutation Barraki. Those are some of my favorite sets, and I think people could do a lot of cool things with them.

3 Likes

No but in all seriousness, we need canon designs for tridax, kojol, mavrah, aggonce, Heremus, naho, and Johmak

1 Like

I think the Great Beings were intentionally left mysterious. I agree with the rest of them though.

4 Likes

I like what @TheJerminator said about the Great Beings that they should be left mysterious but even though I wouldn’t want them to have a contest I consider @Connor_Hoffman’s designs for Angonce and Heremus to be canon.

2 Likes

A single Vorox, taller and stronger than the rest, approached the net.

Where’s Kabrua? Built this since I don’t want to wait until 2023-2024 to get an appearance for him

9 Likes

i had the exact same thought right after i posted that actually

Totally didn’t forget he existed, no way I forgot him, that’s impossible

Glad to know I’m not alone in thinking that.

4 Likes

I mean those are cool MOCs, but I always imagined Great Beings as essentially humans in robes.

5 Likes

Ooohoohoo! I like that Kabrua. So similar to what I imagined he’d be like!

4 Likes