BIONICLE: Reclamation (Biowave Project)

#Reclamation: a Bionicle Webcomic Series

Dark forces are stirring on the Matoran home of Valda Nui. Unforeseen by any legend or prophecy, a new Toa team has awakened, surely destined to challenge the threat to come. Yet trails left in the dark are faint, and the truth behind the threat is not one the Matoran will ever be ready to hear.

##Overview

About the Series
Bionicle: Reclamation is a webcomic series aiming to continue the main G1 storyline in a compelling and innovative way.
Free from the restrictions of Bionicle’s traditional target demographic, Reclamation will tackle deeper and darker themes in the established canon and will be the main source for communicating the Biowave Project’s story.

About the Biowave Project
The Biowave Project is a community initiative bringing talented members of the Bionicle community together to develop sets, art and narrative content for an expanded Generation 1 storyline.
You may be aware of the project from its many sets, all of which you can find on the Boards.

About This Topic
This topic will be used to share new webcomic pages and general updates. You can also ask questions about the webcomic series or the Biowave Project.

Disclaimers
While I - unless otherwise stated - have written and directed the webcomics, I do not draw them. Any and all artists that have contributed to their visual development will be appropriately credited.

##Updates

Should I no longer be able to edit the topic in future, search for updates from myself in the comments below.

08/14/2017

More pages inbound this week.

The fifth and final page of Tamaru and Kaj’s introduction (fourth page in development), and the second page of Kalama’s introduction; by Ragdoll and Alvoir respectively

###Artist Required
We’re in need of one more artist to colour a set of (four) pages from our webcomic. If you’re interested in fulfilling this role, click here for more information.

08/07/2017

We’ve got another batch of pages in progress to share with you this week.
More on the way…

The third page of Tamaru & Kaj’s introduction, the first page of Kalama’s introduction, and the fourth and final page of Ehrye’s introduction; by Ragdoll, Alvoir and ZceeNook respectively.

08/02/2017

I apologise for forgetting to update this topic with webcomic stuff. Here’s a handful of complete and incomplete pages:

Hafu’s third and final introductory scene, by Atlasavion

_Ehrye’s second and third introductory scenes respectively, by @ZceeNook

Two pages from Vhisola’s introductory scene, by Wacoman

07/12/2017

Another page completed. More coming soon…

The first webcomic’s prologue page, by Hidronax

06/22/2017
We have another page to share:

Tamaru and Kaj’s second page (artwork by @Ragdoll)

06/22/2017
Episode 1 of the series, titled ‘Awakening’ is set to be released this summer (however this is not a 100% guarantee). See our progress below:

The first of Hafu’s introductory scenes (artwork by Atlasavion)

The first episode’s prologue page - incomplete (artwork by Hidronax)

The first of Tamaru and Kaj’s introductory scenes - incomplete (artwork by @Ragdoll)

20 Likes

I enjoyed the imaginative forces driving the sets and the story, so far, is looking promising. I can’t really commentate on the writing itself, as the comic has just started, though the overall presentation and quality of the artwork is superb.

2 Likes

I really like this, especially the legend. The art is on point, and even though it took this long to happen, I’m really glad we got it.

1 Like

Update:

We have another page to share:

Tamaru and Kaj’s second page, by @Ragdoll

Update 2:

Another page completed. More coming soon…

The first webcomic’s prologue page, by Hidronax

1 Like

I apologise for forgetting to update this topic with webcomic stuff. Here’s a handful of complete and incomplete pages:

Hafu’s third and final introductory scene, by Atlasavion

Ehrye’s second and third introductory scenes respectively, by @ZceeNook

Two pages from Vhisola’s introductory scene, by Wacoman

3 Likes

We’ve got another batch of pages in progress to share with you this week.
More on the way…

The third page of Tamaru & Kaj’s introduction, the first page of Kalama’s introduction, and the fourth and final page of Ehrye’s introduction; by Ragdoll, Alvoir and ZceeNook respectively.

2 Likes

More pages inbound this week.

The fifth and final page of Tamaru and Kaj’s introduction (fourth page in development), and the second page of Kalama’s introduction; by Ragdoll and Alvoir respectively

###Artist Required
We’re in need of one more artist to colour a set of (four) pages from our webcomic. If you’re interested in fulfilling this role, click here for more information.

3 Likes

Sorry again for forgetting to update the topic. Here’s all the stuff that’s been shared on our site and Twitter. For more frequent updates, feel free to check either of these sources.

Colouring of the remaining sections of our first webcomic has begun. This week, the second pages of Vhisola and Ehrye’s introductions - coloured by H-E-Barlow and ZceeNook respectively - are ready to be shared

The second page of Tamaru and Kaj’s introduction, now coloured by Reshumbox; as well as its fourth page, drawn by @Ragdoll

The cover pages for some of our first webcomic’s sections, by @Xeros610

5 Likes