More CCBS-style Glatorian

Since the new Glatorian parts pack dropped, I’ve been making some more Glatorian revamps in a similar vein to the Gresh I made a while back. I haven’t yet revamped every Glatorian ever, but I think I’ve got enough of them for now to show them off, plus a couple of Agori. When I get around to making more, I’ll update the list. (Or at least I say I will, I’ve said I’d get around to so many things I’ve now got a backlog the size of the GSR).

Team Mata Nui

Team Velika

More Images

Now with 100% extra chonk

Yesterday Quest squad coming soon(?)

With the destruction of the Bota Magna fortress having failed, Velika hires some extra muscle to move the plan forward

Credits
Biopack - SwampKryakwa & Lehvak Nuva
Custom Parts - VootCaboot, Galva & KhingK
Glatorian Parts - Turret3471
Colorpack - SwampKryakwa
Backgrounds - Vahkiti

Studio Files
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AodcoUDvzhiwgZkhm4upR8sZWde5Og?e=Xf9oqn
Note: also includes studio part files for the makeshift Uniter torso I made for Kiina

21 Likes

These are good but I think Perditus’ head is too small.

Those are all cool, and go well with CCBS Glatorian theme. Mata Nui really looks alien now. Ignika is too big for a figure of his size still, as much as I wish it wasn’t.
Also that Perditus is little bit off. His forearms are bulky, while elbow connections are thin, does not result in a good look, in my opinion.
Ackar is really beautiful, my favorite of those.

So it looks like Perditus is the weak link out of the bunch, though that might be down to posing because his arms aren’t that different from some of the others on here. Looking at it now I could definitely do with making the shoulders less broad though.

I suppose since we’re used to seeing the downsized Glatorian version of the Ignika on Mata Nui, the original model would look a little weird on him. In fairness, I did make him before the parts pack dropped. I’ll see about making a version with the Glatorian Ignika and doing a side-by-side comparison.

1 Like