Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

There’s gonna be one big thing, and then she’ll calm down.

Afraid you’re a bit late there. Check the last post I made. Right above the one you just did.

@meepinater so are you going to fix it?

1 Like

oop, sorry

1 Like

Caedia is one of Waffle’s characters; you might wanna tag him to let him know you wanna interact.

1 Like

thanks, I wasn’t sure whose she was

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon what’s your stance on ghosts? The kind of ghosts that only one person can see?

And if not ghosts, what about figments of the imagination that take the form of the deceased?

@meepinater @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @ProfSrlojohn

Sorry for the diminished activity; some of the social distancing protocols have been relaxed where I live and some family members came to visit.

If y’all have any characters not in the middle of something right now, I’d recommend having them explore the ancient vault Blackbelt’s characters found.

4 Likes

Ah crap. Am I on some sorta hit list?

In other news, I’ve honestly been meaning to get rid of Treadquake for a while. Seeing as his only character trait was “is angry and violent”

Now that he’s out of the way, there’s another character that’s been forming in this here brain 'o mine. Time to see how he plays.

Name: Pipebomb

Homeworld: Junkion

Faction: Neutral

Appearance: At a glance, Pipebomb looks like an Empurata victim. Having only one good hand, the other being a basic sort of claw. As well as a complete lack of any distinct face.
Sideways-transformers-cybertron-6.17
Like most junkions, he has a very mismatched body. Though coming across with a generally fair and tough build. Despite his hodgepodge appearance, he’s managed to keep a consistent color scheme of orange, yellow, and black.

Altmodes: A junker motorbike with a sidecar, large enough for smaller bots.

Weapons: Pipebomb, as his name suggests, has a very explosives based combat style. His claw hand can change into a grenade launcher, and he also carries pressure mines that he can lay on the ground and stick to surfaces. Said mines are activated when stepped on, or can be detonated remotely. He has a habit of using these mines to launch himself, for an added bit of mobility.

Bio:

“I’ve been called a lot of things. A crazed lunatic. A danger to myself and everyone around me. But I’ll tell you what I really am. I’m the best d@mn explosives expert you’ll ever meet. So what if I have a bit of a drinking problem? So what if I use my own bombs to get around? What matters is that I’m a terror on the battlefield, and don’t you forget it!”

1 Like

So, he’s the TF2 Demoman but a Junkion that looks kinda like a version of Soundwave from the UT?

Sideways, not Soundwave, and the only part of the design he really borrows is just the head.

But yes, a certain black scottish Cyclops did play a significant role in his inspiration.

1 Like

All y’all have most of your characters on some sorta hit list.

Pipebomb is accepted.

1 Like

Somebody get the Cybertronian equivalent of scrumpy, this guy is gonna be needing it.

I take it you play Demo in TF2 and Junkrat in Overwatch, Max?

I have one question: does he have a Scottish accent and 1 functioning eye/optic under his faceplate?

2 Likes

I haven’t decided on an accent yet, and the whole faceplate sort of is his eye. Like a visor, only his entire face.

Yes I understand this brings up the issue of how he’s supposed to drink. I’m figuring that out.,

2 Likes

@MaxinePrimal Wonderful profile pic.

1 Like

Why thank you my good man.

1 Like

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister Yours is pretty great, too.

1 Like

Thanks!

WALL-E fans unite.

1 Like

WALL-E is honestly my favorite pixar movie.

1 Like

Same here. It’s tied with Spider-Verse for my favorite animated movie.

With Up at a close second

1 Like

I would be inclined to agree.

Additionally, I’ve picked out a voice for Pipebomb.

2 Likes

So, Snatcher from AHIT but has the weapons and personality of the Demoman of TF2 and looks like a Junkion version of Sideways?