What are your favorite MOCs on the TTV boards?

I think you spend a little too much time photographing 'Nika guy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually hadn’t seen most of these MOCs of your before, and man, they’re awesome! I especially like the first, third, fourth, and seventh builds. That Bitil bow is fantastic. Is the blue archer(ess?) part of your Makuta project?

2 Likes

I’m usually just taking one, maximum two shots of 'Nika Guy with any of my normal MOCs. Though by having used him for years, he kinda is his own character by now, I guess.

No, she’s just a Toa of Lightning. Though some call her a true hero

2 Likes

I really like her look. Also, the prodigious poseability of a lot of your MOCs is incredible.

1 Like

Thanks!

Yeah, poseability I consider very important when MOCing, especially with humanoids.

Only haven’t yet found a good way to give MOCs waist articulation without them having wasp waists/stability issues on the scale I’m working on.

1 Like

Just like Blanko XL! The Blankest Blank you’ve ever set your blanken eyes on!

I have liked too many posts at this point but from memory there was a self Moc the size of a medium sized child and it’s background was as a universe devouring titan. That is certainly the most unique self Moc ever.

Another I remember was someone did a series of revamps of the G2 critters, those were cool. Pretty much all of Bukkey, Kodiak, Varian, Monarth, Gilahu (lol) etc. have a history of cool Mocs.

Oh and the Makuta revamps by Makuta Icarax, those are headcanon to me.

The boards has too many hidden gems of Moc making…I will need to come back later to this topic to properly acknowledge my favourites.

3 Likes

I do be loving that Kabrua

1 Like

Could you put a link to the original post of the third moc. the one who bows. I want to look at it more closely.

2 Likes

Here this it is.

2 Likes

Can you link to the makuta revamps?

This is indeed the one from the picture with 'Nika Guy, but not actually the current version. The current version is this one, where I fixed a few things regarding the proportions:

8 Likes

Thanks

I just found a bunch more awesome MOCs by @Ozkabot. All six of these blew me away.

Kratos, Harbinger of Fire
Thrasos, Harbinger of Ice
Phobos, Harbinger of Stone
Polemos, Harbinger of Earth
Eleos, Harbinger of Water
Aidos, Harbinger of Air

2 Likes