Double Posting Rules

Hello members of the TTV Message Boards!

I would like to remind everyone that double posting is against the rules. If you have posted in a topic and you wish to say something else, please edit your post by clicking the icon instead of making a new post.

If it is still unclear what a double post is:
A double post refers to the action in which a user posts two times in a row on a single topic
Example:

Double posts add clutter to the forums and will be flagged as spam by the community, please help make the boards a nicer, more presentable place by refraining from making double posts. Not only will you be helping the boards, but you’ll be giving a break to our already overworked Mod Squad.

Repeat offenders may suffer administrative action if the double posting does not cease, so please try to be self aware and courteous of the topics you are posting in.

To the community; thank’s for being awesome and flagging posts that break the rules, you have all been extremely helpful! In an instance where a new member breaks this rule, it is reccomended that you remind them by linking this topic, it will not be considered off topic.

Edit: I would also like to add that Creative Content topics are exempt from this rule, as they may need to update their topics with new content. There may also be other exceptions if double posting simply cannot be avoided. The moderators will be the ones to decide whether certain double posting is fair, however, and they retain the right to edit your post if they deem it unnecessary.

47 Likes

I’d like to make an addendum to this reminder, this also applies to replies.

So don’t do this:

Do this:

or this:

16 Likes